On June 3rd, 2021 all of the ten member associations of EPO attended the EPO annual AGM.
Aside from adopting both the Secretary General annual report and the organization’s yearly budget, the EPO members have appointed two new Vice Presidents to its Board.
The EPO Board is now composed of:
· President: Svein A. Fosså, NZB, Norway
· Treasurer: Norbert Holthenrich, ZZF, Germany
· Vice President: Olivier Dominikowski, PRODAF, France
· Vice President: Andreas Popper, WKO, Austria
· Consultant: Dominic Whitmee, OATA, United Kingdom