The EPO AGM 2022 took place at Interzoo (Nuremberg, Germany) on May 26 2022.
In addition to adopt the Secretary General’s annual report and the organization’s yearly budget, the EPO members have unanimously re-appointed both their President and their Treasurer with a new term and appointed one new Vice President to their Board.
The EPO Board is now composed of:
· President: Svein A. Fosså, NZB, Norway
· Treasurer: Norbert Holthenrich, ZZF, Germany
· Vice President: Olivier Dominikowski, PRODAF, France
· Vice President: Andreas Popper, WKO, Austria
· Vice-President: Dominic Whitmee, OATA, United Kingdom.